Improve your English & prepare for an Undergraduate or Masters degree course
Gain the required English skills for an undergraduate or masters course in the USA or Canada at a fully approved SACB English school.
Here at Embassy, we offer a range of English Programmes which are specifically planned for KASP students to:-.
- Gain improved fluency, vocabulary, speaking, reading, listening and writing skills
- Reach your required level in the TOEFL English exam at an approved Embassy school or follow our Pathway Programme and gain access to universities without sitting the TOEFL English Exam
- Prepare for your time in an Anglophone university with lessons in study skills (Pathways only)
- Acclimatise yourself to life in the USA/Canada while in a small class taught by supportive staff
English courses for KASP students
A flexible general English course that starts every Monday and allows you to add different modules as required.
Long-term English course split into 11 week terms with 4 start dates throughout the calendar year.
- 06 January - 21 March 2014
- 31 March - 13 June 2014
- 30 June - 12 September 2014
- 22 September - 5 December 2014
Up to 40 weeks of study depending on your current language ability in the university of your choice.